What you need to know first
- The A Precious Child name and logo are registered trademarks; therefore you must receive a logo release from A Precious Child before using them in any promotional material.
- Although A Precious Child is the beneficiary of proceeds through its partnerships, we have no ability to sell or distribute products for our partners. However, we may publicly acknowledge our corporate partners, but because of our non-profit status, we cannot advertise for our partners or promote our partners’ products or services.
- A Precious Child cannot provide administrative or logistical assistance for the event (selling tickets, sending email messages to our supporters, providing tax receipts to sponsors and participants, etc.) If your idea is approved, you must be prepared to provide all of the support necessary to organize and conduct the event, including publicity. A Precious Child cannot agree to sell, loan or distribute its mailing list or e-mail addresses to third parties.
Third Party Fundraiser requirements
- Sign a Third Party Agreement upon approval of the event or ongoing promotion.
- Inform A Precious Child of any potential event sponsors or underwriters for the event before securing them to avoid conflict with established Affiliate relationships. It is important for potential sponsors to understand that third party events are not official A Precious Child events; therefore they will not receive a tax receipt (acknowledgement) for their donation. Please call if you have any questions as this is an important factor if you plan to solicit sponsors or underwriters.
- In keeping with guidelines from A Precious Child, all advertising and promotional materials must include a full disclosure to the consumer in clear and unambiguous terms regarding the benefit to the charity when donations are raised through a consumer purchase. For example, "Five dollars of each ticket sold (or 10% of net sales) will benefit A Precious Child."
- All promotional materials (i.e. invitations, press releases, fliers, email messages, posters, web page listings, etc.) must be approved in advance by an authorized representative of A Precious Child.
Benefits for official Third Party Fundraisers
- Use of the A Precious Child name and logo to promote the fundraiser.
- Inclusion in A Precious Child's e-newsletter if an edition is scheduled for distribution prior to the event.
- Depending on availability, A Precious Child may be able to provide a volunteer staffed education table, speaker or representative for the event.
If you are able to work within these guidelines, please complete the online application at least two weeks prior to the event or initiative. If you have any questions, please contact us at 303.466.4272
Featured Upcoming Third Party Events
You can help provide life essentials to children in need by supporting or participating in any of the following events hosted on our behalf. By supporting these events, you can make a difference and most importantly, you can raise funds and awareness for children who desperately need our help. By supporting us, you support them.
This holiday season A Precious Child has partnered with IKEA to supply teen gifts through their Precious Gift program, which provides gifts to children, such as teenagers living in foster care, who would otherwise go without during holiday seasons. Join us in brightening the holidays for teens in need by donating any of the items listed HERE and IKEA will match 25% of all donations November 5th through November 14th!
Thank You to Our Year Round Third Party Event Partners
Thank you again for your interest in supporting A Precious Child. With your help we will continue to help better the lives of disadvantaged children in Colorado.