A Precious Child provides children in need with opportunities and resources to empower them to achieve their full potential.
- Contact Us
- Celebrity Ambassadors
- Board of Advisors
- Board of Directors
- Board of Trustees
- Program Board
- Youth Advisory Board
WHY WE EXIST
- 1 in 6 Colorado children are living below the Federal Poverty Line (Kids Count! Survey 2013)
- Low-income children trail behind their peers in intellectual development; they are less likely to succeed in school, are less likely to graduate from high school, and are more likely to become poor parents in the future (childrensdefense.org, 2012).
- Improve the quality of life for the most vulnerable children and families in Colorado by providing them with their basic essentials.
- Ensure that children thrive academically.
- Place children and their families on a trajectory toward self-sufficiency.
- We collaborate with 260+ local Agency Partners to serve the families that are most in need. Our Agency Partners include: schools, health and human services, churches, hospitals, safe houses, fire and police departments, at-risk youth centers, homeless shelters, mental health and foster care organizations.
- Children and families in eight local counties are served: Adams, Arapahoe, Boulder, Broomfield, Denver, Douglas, Jefferson, and Weld.
Drop off items at our Resource Center - 557 Burbank Street, Unit E, Broomfield, CO 80020
Hours: Monday - Friday between 9:00am-5:00pm OR you can utilize our 24 Hour Drop-off bin anytime.
For a list of available locations that may be more convenient to you, please click HERE. Heritage Cleaners has been kind enough to host donation bins at several of their locations.
Please call us at 303.466.4272 if you would like to donate home goods or set up a large pick up