A Precious Child is always interested in dynamic people who wish to advance our mission and positively affect the lives of families and children in need. Whether you’re a seasoned pro or fresh out of school, you will find an internship at A Precious Child both challenging and inspiring! Click on the Internship titles for a full description.
How Does It Work?
How You Can Help
The internships descirbed below are active, dynamic positions that provide you with a comprehensive, genuine learning position. If you are interested in multiple positions, please indicate your interests in the content of your cover letter.
- Development and Marketing Internship
- Work to assist in the development, planning, and implementation of marketing strategies for A Precious Child.
- Research and Development Internship
- Work to support efforts in identifying potential supporters, foundations, and corporations. Additional responsibilities may include grant writing and development-related tasks.
- Special Events Internship
- Work to successfully, efficiently, and cohesively plan A Precious Child’s Signature and third party fundraising events.
- Program Assistant Internship
- Assist with the planning and implementation of the 8 A Precious Child programs.
- Social Media Internship
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive social media strategic communications plan that defines how social media marketing techniques will be applied to increase visibility and traffic across all organization social media platforms including; Twitter, Facebook, WordPress, LinkedIn, and Google+.
- Client Services Internship
- Directly engage and assist the adults and children who visit the Resource Center as well as their referral agencies.
- The Learning Center Internship
- Directly engage, mentor, teach and assist the children, age 4 to 18, of adult clients utilizing our Resource Center.