A Precious Child is always interested in dynamic people who wish to advance our mission and positively affect the lives of families and children in need. Whether you’re a seasoned pro or fresh out of school, you will find an internship at A Precious Child both challenging and inspiring! Click on the Internship titles for a full description.
How Does It Work?
How You Can Help
The internships descirbed below are active, dynamic positions that provide you with a comprehensive, genuine learning position. If you are interested in multiple positions, please indicate your interests in the content of your cover letter.
- PR & Communications Internship
- Work to assist in the development, planning, and implementation of marketing strategies for A Precious Child.
- Client Intake Internship
- Work to assist the front office staff at A Precious Child to directly engage with the children and families that visit A Precious Child's Resource Center.
- Special Events Internship
- Work to successfully, efficiently, and cohesively plan A Precious Child’s Signature and third party fundraising events.
- Program Assistant Internship
- Assist with the planning and implementation of the 8 A Precious Child programs.
- Client Services Internship
- Directly engage and assist the adults and children who visit the Resource Center as well as their referral agencies.
- Graphic Design Internship
- Work with our Marketing Team to create logos, and marketing pieces complient with our brand standards.
- Grants and Evaluation Internship
- Work to assist the Manager of Grants and Donations with program evlauation efforts and other development-related tasks.
- Community Outreach Assistant Internship
- Work to assist with the In-Kind Donation and Community Drive Programs.